Art Of The Day Weekly
Every week, since April 2006, ArtoftheDay weekly brings you what's on in the world of art, in France and in Europe. Important, new or unusual events, exhibitions, auctions, fairs, artists, museums and galleries life, art books... You will find here, sorted by year, the summaries of all the issues published since its inception. Click on any of them, the complete issue will appear.
And if you want to go back further to the beginning of the century, our Archives section offers an extensive coverage of the world of art published on our dite since 2001.
- #543 - from 14 February 2019 to 20 February 2019
- IN THE AIR: Rembrandt superstar - EXHIBITIONS: Ciardi, the unknown from Venice - Latin graphic design - De Chirico, a Belgian branch - BOOKS: Charlie Chaplin in his Swiss intimacy - OPENINGS OF THE WEEK: 16 February 2019 - PARIS - Galerie Danysz -
- #542 - from 7 February 2019 to 13 February 2019
- IN THE AIR: Vasarely steps out of purgatory - EXHIBITIONS: British grandeur - Magritte in Finland - BOOKS: From Africa to the Louvre - OPENINGS OF THE WEEK: 7 February 2019 - NICE - Galerie Depardieu -
- #541 - from 31 January 2019 to 6 February 2019
- IN THE AIR: Cajal, the inventor of the brain - EXHIBITIONS: From Russia, with drawings - The gift made to the Guggenheim - Hernandez and the soul of Los Angeles - BOOKS: Can an artist save the world? - OPENINGS OF THE WEEK: 31 January 2019 - PARIS - Galerie Praz-Delavallade -
- #540 - from 24 January 2019 to 30 January 2019
- IN THE AIR: Ruskin, surprisingly modern - EXHIBITIONS: Paolo Grassi, a giant of Italian culture - The brotherhood of redheads - Bonnard, color above all - 1989, it was a very good year - BOOKS: Cut outs, by Rodin - OPENINGS OF THE WEEK: 30 January 2019 - PARIS - Loo & Lou Gallery -
- #539 - from 17 January 2019 to 23 January 2019
- IN THE AIR: Joana Vasconcelos, the delusions of grandeur - EXHIBITIONS: Frankfurt was at its best during the roaring 20s - Dea Trier Morch, double face - Grace Wales Bonner, the art of mixing - Dance, forever - OPENINGS OF THE WEEK: 20 janvier 2019 - EUPEN - Ikob -
- #538 - from 10 January 2019 to 16 January 2019
- IN THE AIR: 10 exhibitions, 7 countries - Boldini, prince of fashion - Painted in England - Bonnard, the master of color - Balthus for late arrivals - De Chirico visits the Belgians - Moroni, a brilliant portrait artist - Foujita, the cosmopolitan - Vasarely, right between the eyes! - Long live the Orient! - Courtauld, the discreet champion of Impressionism - OPENINGS OF THE WEEK: 11 January 2019 - PARIS - Galerie Jaeger Bucher -